Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide ICT support to the Council in terms of ensuring the provision of uninterrupted Internet and ICT facilities;
- Coordinate to carry out the purchase, repair and annual maintenance of ICT equipment;
- Provide support in troubleshooting of the ICT related issues when requested;
- Review the current working systems and suggest measures to enhance efficiency of services through use of ICT;
- Operate and ensure continuous functioning of the Health Professional Management System;
- Update information on website and social media platforms to provide efficient online services to the clients; and
- Carryout any other works as assigned by the Registrar/Council.